- Ensure robust quality check and underwriting in line with the standardized credit policies, process and guidelines.
- Ensure individual productivity & Team target to be archive.
- Ensure the applications are processed with standard TAT defined for each products.
- Follow the Credit Approval Grid, bureau decision matrix and deviation matrix effectively.
- Monitor STP process & Error and implementation of the action plans across branches.
- Ensure accuracy in Credit approval reports
Required Candidate profileIdeal Experience Completion of Graduation, 1-3 years of experience in Credit.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank limited
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank has a diversified portfolio with branches spread across 24 states and union territories and a customer base of 4.72 million as of June 30, 2019. Apart from the network of branches, ATMs and Automated Cash Recyclers, we have a phone banking unit that services customers in eleven languages, a mobile banking application that is accessible in five languages as well as internet banking facility for individual and corporate customers. Our focus is to use technology as an enabler for our customers that allows us to customize and deliver products and services to suit their needs.
Contact Company:Ujjivan Small Finance Bank limited
Address :Grape Garden, No 27, 3rd A Cross, 18th Main, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560095,India
Time and Venue
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Grape Garden, 3rd A Cross, 18th Main, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru - 560 095.